- · The National Catholic Partnership on Disability would like you to participate in its upcoming live webinar on Wednesday, August 13 at 1:00 p.m. The topic is “The Bishops Pastoral Statement on People with Disabilities at 30: Bright Past, Bold Future.”
- · The National Catholic Bioethics Center offers a Certification Program in Health Care Ethics. This one year program is designed to enable those engaged in health care and related fields to articulate Church teaching, apply the Church’s moral teaching, and identify resources that provide guidance on bioethical issues. The deadline for registration is August 31. More information can be found at www.ncbcenter.org/certification.asp
- · The Spanish Ministry of the Catholic Pro-Life Committee of North Texas and the Respect Life Ministry for the Diocese of Dallas are hosting a historical First National Spanish Pro-Life Congress (Primer Congreso Nacional Provida Hispano) on September 19-21 at the Sterling Hotel in Dallas, TX.
- · The Archdiocese of New York Family Life/Respect Life Office is hosting a weekend of prayer and networking on November 21-23 at the Villa Maria Guadalupe Retreat House.
- · The Pontifical Council for the Family is sponsoring the Sixth World Congress on the Family on January 13-18, 2009 in Mexico City, Mexico. For further information please visit www.emf2009.com